This page has moved to a new address.

The Life of an Aggie Fan

The Weinbergers: The Life of an Aggie Fan

Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Life of an Aggie Fan


Well today did not hold the win I was hoping for in regards to my Texas Aggies, but last weekend we had a lovely time and win when we visited.

Friday night my parent's met us in College Station for dinner, and then we headed to Midnight Yell.


After midnight yell we took a walk around campus and got some great pictures. 
 (This pic is not edited in any way) :)

On saturday we shopped, had lunch with our fellow Aggie friends, and of course went to the game.


Sunday we took a tour of our favorite spots on campus with Rémy.

 I had all of my music classes in this building.


Under the century tree. 






Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At September 25, 2011 at 11:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to the game yesterday, it was so great to be in College Station. Even though the Aggies lost I was so impressed to see all the fans standing and cheering until the very end! It's good to see you're doing well!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home