This page has moved to a new address.

Living like it's 1999

The Weinbergers: Living like it's 1999

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Living like it's 1999

Since Tuesday Joe and I have been living without any kind of TV or internet. Now, I would love to tell you that it was for a really spiritual reason, but I can't tell a lie. (Oops I just did). The truth is I canceled our old cable/internet before our new one was installed. Well, big mistake. I thought it wouldn't be a big deal to get our new provider in. No such luck. They had to rewire and all sorts of other things I don't understand, and another tech had to do that (not the install tech). Well apparently several techs showed up but couldn't get in the door. They failed to call me, so the result was me being on the phone during every break I had at work, every day this week. I'm not sure if you heard, but college football started this weekend. College football is very important in this Weinberger household. A certain Weinberger wasn't a very happy camper.  Thankfully this morning we had a wonderful engineer tech. come out and fix our wiring and also work it out for an instal tech. to come. Our long weekend is now all better, and we are both happily sitting on our couch blogging and watching football. All is right with the world once more. Most importantly, tomorrow evening the Aggies are going to BTHO smu and we get to watch it from the comfort of our own home.

Gig' Em.                                                                                                                    









Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home