This page has moved to a new address.

My Inspiration

The Weinbergers: My Inspiration

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Inspiration

Apparently I draw much of my blogging inspiration, or maybe motivation, from Joe. He has been in D.C. since Saturday and I haven't had blogging on my mind. This week has been slightly eventful, enough to keep me from going stir crazy till my Mr. gets home. I did some shopping, some working, and some nursing our sick pup. He got a little stomach bug, and I think the culprits are the acorns he has been sneaking when we go potty. Sheesh. He had me worried for a bit, but after a swift visit to the vet I was reassured. This weekend is quite long awaited. We are finally heading back to Aggieland. Just typing it makes me giddy. I have been dreaming of CStat for months. We are bringing Rémy, and I can't wait to strut him around campus on Friday evening. I'm sure we will have hundreds of photos. Most importantly we are going to watch the fightin' Texas Aggies BTHO idaho. Joe gets home tomorrow and I am so ready. If you think of it, please keep him in your prayers.




This was my first aggie game.








Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At September 14, 2011 at 6:45 PM , Blogger amycatherinerice said...

Ahhh we're so excited to meet Remy!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home