This page has moved to a new address.

Remembering...

The Weinbergers: Remembering...

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remembering...

Ten years ago today the world changed. I was only in middle school; however, I was as affected and heart broken as any average American. I remember that Tuesday morning very clearly: I rode to school with my aunt, and was in my science class when our teacher told us the news. I remember her saying 'they don't want me to tell you, but I think you deserve to know...' I have always internalized things like this, and I remember not being able to take the media coverage after a few days. That wednesday night I attended a prayer service to our church. The days after I don't think I will ever forget.   I think most people would say  the beauty that accured as a result of the attack was the unification of our country. I hope and pray that we can somehow return to that state, instead of allowing petty politics and "Republican or Democrat" stand in-between us. My love and prayers are with all of the families grieving a loved one today and the leaders of our country. May we never forget. God bless our military and president, and God bless America.







Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home