This page has moved to a new address.

When there Aren't Words

The Weinbergers: When there Aren't Words

Thursday, September 22, 2011

When there Aren't Words

I really don't have much to say. As most of you know my dearest friend has suffered an unthinkable loss. It is the most heart breaking experience of my life. She is far away, and I can't get to her any time soon. I can't be there to hold her hand, to hug her, to kiss her forehead, to cry with her. Her heart is broken and mine is aching constantly with hers. These words can not begin to express the pain I feel for her. When there aren't words that I as a human can think to pray for her, the Holy Spirit is interceding on my behalf.



 In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. 27 And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God.


Romans 8:26,27






Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home