This page has moved to a new address.

A Small Goodbye & A HUGE answer to prayer!

The Weinbergers: A Small Goodbye & A HUGE answer to prayer!

Friday, August 6, 2010

A Small Goodbye & A HUGE answer to prayer!

The past few days have slowly been filling with time spent packing up our precious little apartment. Bit by bit it is morphing into the plain, impersonal apartment Joe moved into one year ago. I have to admit, I am full on nostalgic. This will always be the first home we shared together, & I'm not sure if I'm quite ready to leave. Our next apartment will be fine. It is campus housing, so you lease month to month; but, we will only be there for four months. It is just going to be a stepping stone to where we move in December. Now, I know that we will many wonderful memories in our new home. The first of which will be my fighten' Texas Aggie Ring Day/Dunk! Whoop! None the less, my heart strings are being tugged a bit. We are moving on Sunday, and I have some major school work to accomplish before we go to Colorado-for the Ralston wedding!! Needless to say I don't think I'm going to have much time for blogging, and I wanted to pay homage to our first place.

On a completely different note, yesterday Joe found out they he will be full time until October. This is a huge answer to prayer. Our rent is going up, and Joe's pay was supposed to go down. Of course I have experienced answer to prayer before, but this feels slightly different. I'm humbled my the grace of the Father. As I sit here and contemplate it I'm getting chills. Thank you to all of those who prayed for us.

Isaiah 25:1
O LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home