This page has moved to a new address.

June What?

The Weinbergers: June What?

Sunday, June 27, 2010

June What?

Where has June gone? I really don't know. I can't believe it is going to be July on Thursday. Frankly I'm fine with that, my kinda summer can begin. PTL! Joe and I have done lots of fun things in the past few weeks. So here are a few pics.


This past weekend my mom and Terry came up to watch the US play Ghana, & have dinner with us. They came bringing exciting things. One thing was an awesome canvas print that came with our photography package. It is beautiful! I can't wait to hang it.

Another was our wedding album! Finally! It is also gorgeous. It is the perfect mix of traditional pics, with stunning artistic prints thrown in.

I recently discovered a mole on my back that had gotten much larger, with discoloration and irregular borders. Or however you call it. I pretty much went to the doctor immediately. They confirmed my thoughts and went ahead and removed it. They sent it to the lab, and hopefully I will hear back soon. It hasn't really been on my mind, but if you could just remember it in your prayers. Pray that I have a peace as well.
The Saturday before father's day we met most of Joe's family in Brenham for lunch, blue bell, & shopping. We really enjoyed our time with everyone. Here is Joe with his father figures :)

My sweet husband agreed to take this with me.

This is everyone (minus Rebecca, Karen's friend) at the Brenham Airport Diner.
It has been a fantastic month. I have finals in my three classes this week, so that should be fun. I will definitely feel major relief in time for Independence Day! I can't wait for some fireworks, hot dogs, potato salad, watermelon & Americana cup cakes. Next foodie blog to follow.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home