This page has moved to a new address.

So Long Summer

The Weinbergers: So Long Summer

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

So Long Summer


Happy October!

This morning as I was walking to my car I actually felt a chill in the air. I couldn't believe it. It was actually bellow sixty degrees. W-O-W! It was incredibly refreshing, and put me in a wonderful fall mood. I listened to holiday music (please don't judge me), looked up recipes during my conference period, put a pair of corduroys on hold at Anthro, and walked around with an extra bounce in my step. 

This afternoon as I was hitting that only one more class period left slump, I was surprised to be delivered these beautiful flowers. They are from my Aunt and her family in Houston. I was so surprised! Thank Y'all, they are gorgeous and make my room so much more cheery. 

Hope October is treating you well so far!


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At October 4, 2011 at 9:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

flowers are the best! and so is this fall weather, love it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home