This page has moved to a new address.

Our NYC Thanksgiving in IPHONE Pictures...

The Weinbergers: Our NYC Thanksgiving in IPHONE Pictures...

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Our NYC Thanksgiving in IPHONE Pictures...

I just dropped my parents off at the airport, and naturally I'm wide awake and a little bummed that all the fun is over. We had a wonderful time creating new memories and traditions in Washington D.C. and New York City. I have lots of stories to share (being stuck in traffic on a bus outside the Lincoln Tunnel for 2.5 hours) but they will have to wait. I have to say a special thank you to my parents for spoiling us the past 7 days, and to my in-laws for being with us in NYC.  We are still learning our new normal and while it didn't necessarily feel like Thanksgiving, I know it will always hold a special place in my heart. 












Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home