This page has moved to a new address.

We are the Aggies, the Aggies are WE.

The Weinbergers: We are the Aggies, the Aggies are WE.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

We are the Aggies, the Aggies are WE.



There are two places I would have given just about anything to be yesterday evening: Tuscaloosa, Alabama, and College Station, Texas. As I watched the game unfold before me on our friends 65 in. television I was in shock. During the forty-five minute drive to Maryland, Joe and I discussed what our version of victory would be. Neither of them had the Texas Aggies going home with more points than the Crimson Tide. One thought I did have was I had no idea what to expect. This Aggie team, quarterback, and coach are like nothing I have witnessed in the seven years I have been an Aggie fan. During the 60 minutes there was lots of nail biting, shouting, and maybe even a tear or two. It seems this Aggie franchise is a new animal, and they aren't looking back. It truly was a night to remember, and I know we will talk about it until even our nose hairs are grey. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home