This page has moved to a new address.

Pre-Curser

The Weinbergers: Pre-Curser

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pre-Curser

I have so much catching up to do it isn't even funny. I just got back from a six day trip to visit my 'sister' Sandra in Grand Rapids. We had such a great time just being together. We even drove over to Chicago for two days to sight see and shop. For my birthday she gave me the most wonderful book of pictures beginning when we met all the way through our marriages. She is six months pregnant and I can't believe how fast time has gone by. We got to relive a bit of our youth by going to see three movies and getting popcorn every time. It was awesome. I love that girl and I'm already really missing her.

Joe and I have had some fabulous weekends and I haven't blogged about a single one of them. I promise I will. Joe is going to D.C. again next week, so I'm sure I will have some extra time on my hands.

In other news Rémy is getting quite big. I'm not sure how I feel about that.







Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home