This page has moved to a new address.

TTI Training Area

The Weinbergers: TTI Training Area

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

TTI Training Area


Hello? Are you there? Do I have any readers left? Well, I guess I didn't have many in the first place, but I'm sorry for the hiatus. It wasn't on purpose, but we are just so busy. I have one week under my belt of 'nannying', and I'm really enjoying it. I feel like I'm getting to relive a bit of my own childhood summers. The past two weekends have been filled with family, and I hope to post about them soon. The other day when I was on my new commute home from 1604 I saw a sign reading: "TTI Training Area". If you don't know Joe worked for TTI the first year of our marriage. I couldn't help but smile. It is amazing how quickly things change. Not too long ago a large part of our conversation was filled with terms like: TTI, different types of eighteen wheelers, rental cars, and various Texas counties. In a way it made me appreciate the new stability we have in San Antonio, and in another it made me miss College Station more than I can say. Isn't life funny like that? We hope and hope for change, and then miss the old days. Oh well, C'est la vie. Tomorrow is my birthday. I can tell I'm getting older because I just am not all that, well, excited. Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. I hope to enjoy a good dinner at Luke, kiss my husband, and laugh with my mom. I'm positive all will occur.


Our first picture in front of the Alamo since moving here.

Happy Summer!





Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home