This page has moved to a new address.

Visions of Days to Come

The Weinbergers: Visions of Days to Come

Monday, May 23, 2011

Visions of Days to Come


Whew. What a weekend we had. Friday evening Terry and Maren (m-i-l & s-i-l) arrived and our non-stop weekend began. We had lots of fun eating, shopping, and fellowshipping. Sunday we all enjoyed a day in the country for Greta Ralston's graduation celebration. Greta is Joe's lifelong friend's, Alex, sister. My most favorite thing about this weekend was watching my m-i-l Terry interact with Rémy. I wasn't really sure how she was going to react to an 8 week old puppy, but she seemed to more than tolerate him. I recognize that I have no idea the kind of love a mother has for her child, but I think I'm experiencing maybe a one-millionth of that feeling. I definitely have the 'don't mess with what's mine' thing down, and 'love watching you love what's mine'. That being said, Terry was such a wonderful "Grandma" to our little Rémy. She loved on him, watched him when I needed help, and didn't complain. In some kind of way I'm pretty much positive that Joe and I will have children of our own one day, and I know that they are going to have a wonderful grandma in Terry. Anyway, I guess enough with the emoting. I have an even busier week ahead of me. I'm not sure how I feel about this being the last week of school. I'm not going to think about it today.















Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At May 25, 2011 at 12:21 PM , Blogger musioperann said...

Thanks for these sweet words. It was such a special time to be a part of your new life in S.A.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home