This page has moved to a new address.

First of Many

The Weinbergers: First of Many

Thursday, May 5, 2011

First of Many



Here is the latest video posted on youtube of our little frenchie. He is the darkest, cream one and has a defined white stripe between his eyes. Joe and I really can't get enough of him. We are constantly checking for new videos and watching other videos of frenchies. Still no name... hopefully we will agree on one before we pick him up next friday. I'm headed to Houston this weekend to celebrate my cousin Joshua's fifth birthday and Mother's day. Tomorrow my mom and I are going to see a chick flick in the middle of the day, go to lunch, and shop. So excited!





Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At May 5, 2011 at 10:31 PM , Blogger amycatherinerice said...

So cute!!! Can't wait to meet him!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home