This page has moved to a new address.

Everyone Needs More than One

The Weinbergers: Everyone Needs More than One

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Everyone Needs More than One

 God has blessed me immensely by putting scores of Godly women in my life from a very young age. 
Of course my mom, is my mom, but more about her later. 

Although I was quite young when my grandmother's health began to decline, her influence can still be seen in my life. Her obedience to the Lord influenced my mother, and therefore influenced me. She was a lover of music, class, and southern things; and all of these things run through my veins. 


As the saying goes "It takes a village..." The second person on this earth who has spent the most time with me, done more for me than I could ever adequately express here, and loves me as her own is my Aunt Diane. Her love of the Lord is inspiring and we have shared so many wonderful moments together. I say all the time how badly I want to be an aunt, she is why. 


The ladies below have been sunday school teachers, served in Latvia with me etc. They have all (I feel) poured into me. I have cried with them, and they listened. They gave spiritual wisdom and advice, and were examples of Godly women. I know God used them to shape me into the woman I am today. I can't say thank you enough. 



Terry, my mother in-law, is the relatively newest Godly woman in my life; although, I met her when I was 15. She is wonderful and I will share more about her later as well.



 She is clothed with strength and dignity;
   she can laugh at the days to come. 
 She speaks with wisdom,
   and faithful instruction is on her tongue. 
 She watches over the affairs of her household
   and does not eat the bread of idleness. 
 Her children arise and call her blessed;
   her husband also, and he praises her: 
 “Many women do noble things,
   but you surpass them all.” 
 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
   but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised. 
 Honor her for all that her hands have done,
   and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.

Proverbs 31:25-31




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home