This page has moved to a new address.

Surprise Visit!

The Weinbergers: Surprise Visit!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Surprise Visit!





Last Saturday my sister Sandra (we are not really related) decided on a whim to join her husband here (he was in SA on business) in San Antonio. I was over the moon. She lives in Grand Rapids, Michigan and so we don't get to see each other all that often. We've spent the past five days swimming and enjoying Fiesta, and being a foursome. Unfortunately, an unwelcome visiter joined me yesterday: the stomach virus. I have not felt so awful in quite a while. My temperature reached a whopping 101.5 this morning, but has continued to fall. I was even able to eat dinner, thank you Lord. It was kinda a bummer ending to our time together, but none the less it was wonderful to spend four whole days together. I have lots of pictures to share from our second Fiesta in SA, but they will have to wait. Hope you enjoyed the last day of April!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home