This page has moved to a new address.

Pierced for Our Inequities

The Weinbergers: Pierced for Our Inequities

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Pierced for Our Inequities


This evening will be the final performance of the Easter program I have been directing. The end of something like this is always bittersweet. I'm desperately looking forward to sleeping stress free, without the "to-do list" running through my mind constantly; however, I know I will miss the kids and their joy and laughter. It's amazing what children can teach you, and how humbling it is to have a 5th grader ask if "if you are alright" with the deepest concern and sincerity. I hope and pray each of these students seeks and finds the Lord as their hope and salvation, for above all else, that is why I do what I do. I like to think I'm making a difference, but in reality it is the Holy Spirit and the Lord working in spite of me.


This song has been ringing in my ears lately, and Isaiah 53:5 is key verse for our program.








Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home