This page has moved to a new address.

What I've Been Baking Lately

The Weinbergers: What I've Been Baking Lately

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What I've Been Baking Lately



This week Joe and I have been munching on Joe's Aunt Judy's Bread Pudding. It. Is. To. Die. For! This has to be one of my favorite recipes I've received from someone. It has a rum sauce instead of brandy and to make it extra bad awesome I used half & half instead of milk. I don't really feel like posting the recipe (yep that whole food blog thing didn't really pan out), but if you would like it just shoot me an email. 






A couple of weeks ago I made this little scrumptious "Lemon Pudding Cakes." They were very simple and a nice way to welcome in spring to our taste buds. If you would like the recipe click: here.

While I was teaching choir after school baking wasn't really at the top of my priority list, but now that we are done rehearsing I'm anxious to try some new recipes. Tomorrow I will be making a Meyer Lemon Bundt Cake for our weekend in Austin with family, yahoo!

Hope you are surviving the week! Only two more days.




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home