This page has moved to a new address.

Our Mid-Century Life

The Weinbergers: Our Mid-Century Life

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Our Mid-Century Life

As I have mentioned in previous posts, Joe and I have slowly but surely been furnishing our home. One of the last "college items" was our TV stand. It as been driving me crazy! It is wobbly and marred from use and several moves.  We decided a while back to purchase a 1960s era credenza and convert it into a media stand- well, San Antonio isn't really over flowing with these types of antique shops. Not surprising. I did some research and found several in the Houston are. Again- not surprising. Yesterday we found ourselves at Reeve's Antiques. Oh my, Joe and I were in Mad Men heaven. They had beautiful pieces and our #1 choice was actually in our price range. I can't wait to get this beauty down to our apartment in San Antonio and see how wonderful it looks in between our gorgeous mid-century speakers. 

More pictures to come.






Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home