This page has moved to a new address.

Life Lately

The Weinbergers: Life Lately

Monday, April 11, 2011

Life Lately


Hasn't been that exciting. We've been getting used to Joe's new schedule, watching LOTS of Mad Men, baking, and of course taking pictures.  This past weekend picked things up a bit. Joe's Aunt Karen and Uncle John were in town, I started my Texas Teachers sessions, and we had lunch with Joe's boss' family (I will be baby-sitting their little girl for the summer).  We had tons of fun with Karen and John. I was so bummed I missed spending Saturday with them. My session was actually very informative and helpful, and I'm kinda looking forward to the one on Wednesday evening.  We are SUPER excited about next weekend, it's The King William Fair. I've heard it's very festive and has great food! Yay! 

Bella likes to watch Mad Men with us. This is her favorite spot. 

Of course I have been baking. Last week I wasn't feeling like doing anything exotic so Joe's favorite chocolate chip cookies it was. 


THE AGGIE WOMEN'S BASKETBALL TEAM WON THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. It was awesome. I might have cried. 

While  was in my session on Saturday Joe, Karen, & John enjoyed a visit to the Art Museum. 



I got home early and got to enjoy a bottle of Prosecco with everyone before we went to dinner at The Cove . Very good. I'm sure we will be taking you there when you come visit. 



It is rumored that my husband can't sleep underneath both a sheet and a comforter, this is proof. I was so proud of him. ;)

It's Fiesta here in San Antonio, and although we haven't really gotten to experience it yet I at least got to enjoy a Fiesta cupcake from Central Market. 

Life or rather God is good. I'm working this week and I'm still really enjoying it.  I'm getting ready to start putting out applications, resumes, portfolios etc. Please pray for me as I begin the process of a job search. 





Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home