This page has moved to a new address.

Memories were Made

The Weinbergers: Memories were Made

Monday, March 21, 2011

Memories were Made


Like they say, "All good things must come to an end." This past 'spring break' was one of the best yet! My dear masa (sister) Sandra and her husband Time came to Texas for the week. I will blog more about it and post more pics later, but one of the highlights was our annual 'Latvia get together' at Janie Neighbor's house. My dear friend Agrita was also in from Latvia. It was the biggest get together we have had in a while, and I loved catching up with people (some of whom I hadn't seen in years). God is good! Of course it was the last thing of the week and was followed by a tearful goodbye the next morning. I always cry.  Joe and I got our new camera so we were able to take lots of pictures at the party. Yes, we are now those people. Looking forward to a beautiful (hot) spring here in San Antonio.


Happy Spring,


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home