This page has moved to a new address.

Snow, Snow, Snow!

The Weinbergers: Snow, Snow, Snow!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Snow, Snow, Snow!

Snow is in the forecast for D.C./Alexandria on Saturday. I really can't imagine snow in October. It is a mind boggling thing for this Texas girl who has only seen snow herself a handful of times. I know this goes without saying, but I'm ecstatic about living in a region with seasons and most especially snow! I know the day will come when I will complain about this magical gift of nearly frozen precipitation; however, until that moment (most likely to be in winter 2012-2013) I will bask in sweet anticipation. I promise all of my posts will not revolve around D.C. from now until June; but, cut me some slack- we just got the news Monday! 


A beautiful snow covered Lincoln Memorial.
Charming row houses in Old Town, Alexandria, where we will call home sweet home.  


Still a proud San Antonian,



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At October 28, 2011 at 12:17 PM , Blogger Agrita said...

Oh, you will love the snow, but you'll be done with it in a month and then you'll wish for spring to come sooner :) But yes, it's nice to live in a place where you can enjoy different seasons.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home