This page has moved to a new address.

One

The Weinbergers: One

Sunday, January 2, 2011

One

Today is our one year anniversary. I can't believe it!! Time has flown by. God has taught me so much through my marriage to Joe. The transformation that has occurred in my heart is only by his power. When I look back to that cold day last January I am of course flooded with various different emotions. I truly wouldn't change a thing. After the wedding everyone had different comments etc. All of them good, but the one that that has stuck closest to my heart is: "it was the most Christ filled, God glorifying wedding I have ever been to...". Praise the Lord. That is all we wanted, for the Lord to be exalted. These are just a few of my (not so typical) favorite pictures:















Our first year of marriage has been amazing. Really, I mean it. God has grown us so much, and we have just had so much fun. Naturally there have been a few rough times, but they were never without growth. When I think about it I am humbled by God's grace and blessings. This next year in our lives I know will hold just as much growth, blessings, and fun. Here's to 2011.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home