This page has moved to a new address.

My BFF Jill

The Weinbergers: My BFF Jill

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My BFF Jill

Last night I went out to dinner with my dear friend Jillian. We went to the Olive Garden, split the fettucini alfredo, and enjoyed salad and bread sticks (our usual). We have done this numerous times before, but this time was a little different. On wednesday Jillian is leaving to go to California, for good. This was our "see you later" dinner. Thank goodness I will see her wednesday, so I wasn't a basket case. We have known each other since the fourth grade and have been best friends ever since. I have not laughed, cried, been scared, etc with anyone more than Jill. We have experienced so much life together, and I can't believe we will be thousand of miles away from each other. Joe and I are in the middle of some big changes as well (more info to come later) and it seems appropriate that we are going through the same type of thing. I love you so much Jill, and will miss you terribly.

These pics date back to 2006.













Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home