This page has moved to a new address.

A Goodbye to 2010

The Weinbergers: A Goodbye to 2010

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Goodbye to 2010

What a year 2010 has been. It is almost overwhelming to think about all that has occurred. One neat about having our wedding on January 2 was that the beginning of 2010 was truly a new start. We began the new year as husband and wife, and 2010 will always hold a special place in my heart. When I look back on news stories etc. it reminds me of a place in our first year of marriage. It reminds me of new excitements and experiences. The transformation that has occurred in my heart is the most exciting. Everyday I have learned something about being a Godly wife, and how this effects the rest of my relationship with the Lord. He is so good and I am so thankful for the gift of 2010. Of course these eight pictures can't even begin to adequately express all that 2010 was, here it goes. There was the most wonderful day of our lives, road trips, birthdays, lots of baking and cooking, Aggie football, Christmas, and lots of love.







Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home