This page has moved to a new address.

Drum Roll please....

The Weinbergers: Drum Roll please....

Monday, February 22, 2010

Drum Roll please....


Joe and I have finally decided on, without ANY disagreement might I add, a church home. When we were both college students we would attend the Grace Bible college class; however, since Joe is no longer in college, we began visiting different churches in early August. For a while it seemed like we would never find one we both liked, much less loved, and felt drawn too. Our latest was Brazos Fellowship. The first few times we liked it, but weren't ready to make any big commitment. Well, yesterday it just hit both of us. I'm not sure when it happened specifically for Joe, he is usually more subdued in these epiphanies, but for me it was in the bathroom. I can not adequately express how much peace and joy entered my heart. I'm not sure why it was in the bathroom, only that I do some of my best thinking in there. During lunch at Nifa's, mmm green sauce, I just came out and asked Joe if he thought it was the place for us. You can't beat around the bush with him. His answer was a silently mouthed yes, and a very affirmative Joe head nod. We are so excited. Praise the Lord for providing us a body to fellowship, learn and grow with.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At February 22, 2010 at 2:46 PM , Blogger Bec said...

yayy!!! so excited for yall :) I miss you both alot and am glad things are going so well! ps. I LOVE YOUR BLOG! Keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home