This page has moved to a new address.

One Month and Counting...

The Weinbergers: One Month and Counting...

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

One Month and Counting...






Today Joe and I have been married for one month. In one way I can't believe it, and in another it seems like our wedding day was a long time ago. I feel like so much has happened since then. When I think back to our wedding day much of it is still a blur, yet I have some very vivid memories. I remember sitting at the dining room table that morning and being VERY nervous. I could barely speak and honestly didn't want to hear any one else. I texted Joe just to say hello and his sweet reply was "Good morning my bride" and I just loved that. I was so excited to be his bride. All of the girls had breakfast together at Andre's and at that point I was still feeling a bit overwhelmed. I went to the restroom for the countless time and my dear cousin Melissa followed me and we shared some tears and prayers in the potty. My mom and I went from their to get our makeup and hair done. I was so proud of my mom for doing something for herself. She puts everyone, I mean everyone, before herself and she looked fabulous that day. After I started getting my makeup on I started to get really excited. The day was just so fun! Can we do it again? My daddy and I had some special time to ourselves right before we came in, and our time walking down the isle, which is kinda long from the second floor, was very special. I have a very vivid memory of that. The ceremony was beautiful, and thankfully I remember most of it. At the end of it I was just so relived to finally be Mrs. Joseph Weinberger. God works all for His glory, and I'm clinging to that promise. We managed to make it to the reception and that was wonderful, as well as the conclusion to the evening. Ohh, I could just go on and on. It really was great, and at this point, (most of the time) I would not change a thing. It was the happiest day of my life. Our married life thus far has been pretty much rainbows and butterflies, with the exception of two 'discussions.' Just so fun. The Lord is doing so much in both of our hearts and it is amazing the changes that are happening individually and as a couple.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home