This page has moved to a new address.

Sayonara Night Shift!

The Weinbergers: Sayonara Night Shift!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Sayonara Night Shift!


Joe has just completed his final day at work on the night shift. Can I get an Amen? I am jumping for joy, and he is well... adjusting to the idea. My love is not a morning person and I know this transition back to days with not come without its challenges. If you think of him, pray that he would be as smooth and comfortable as possible.

We have had a very eventful week over here in SA, and I hope to blog about all of that this weekend.

Sunday we took my parents to the church we attend here. The sermon was incredible! I am so thankful that we have found a church home here that is not afraid to speak truth. I will be so sorry to leave it.
Click here for the recording.








Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home